Thomas Carlyle once said, “ill-health, of body or of mind, is defeat. Health alone is victory. Let all men, if they can manage it, contrive to be healthy”.
Good health is essentially the basis of our time to help us to succeed in life. A healthy mind should have a healthy body to dwell. When you recognize that the mind influences body and the body also influences the mind, you will understand why you need to take care of both.
Your body and mind represent the best of all creations, and you can’t expect it to function at its best if you don’t take care of it. Thus, it’s pretty necessary to stay healthy always. Walk more, exercise more, drink more water, eat more fruits and vegetables, stay positive, and practice self-care.
Just because a healthy life is a happy life.
More than ever before, we need the inspiration to live our best lives. One of the great ways to start is by feeding your mind with positive words.
Healthy Living Quotes To Inspire You
Want to live a healthy lifestyle?
Here are some amazing healthy living quotes and sayings that will leave you inspired and help you live a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water. – Maxime Lagacé
2. A healthy lifestyle not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude and your mood. – Unknown
3. You can’t exercise your way out of a bad diet. – Dr. Mark Hyman
4. A healthy outside starts from the inside. – Robert Urich
5. The food you eat can be either the safest & most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison. – Ann Wigmore
6. Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being. – J. Standord
7. He who has health has hope and he who has hope has everything. – Arabian Proverb
8. Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. – Joseph Addison
9. Don’t focus on weight loss, focus on health. – Vita Vie Retreat
10. The human body is the best picture of the human soul. – Tony Robbins
11. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. – Mahatma Gandhi
12. I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. – Joyce Meyer
13. Health is not about the weight you lose. It’s about the life you gain. – Unknown
14. The first wealth is health – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. Being healthy and fit isn’t a fad or a trend. Instead, it’s a lifestyle. – Unknown
16. Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one. – Astrid Alauda
17. To keep the body in good health is a duty. Otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear” – Budddha
18. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. – Irish Proverb
19. Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must. Just don’t give up. – Dean Karnazes
20. Exercise not only changes your body, it change your mind, your attitude and your mood. – Unknown
21. Every little bit counts. You don’t need a full hour to have wellness in your life. – Robyn Conley Downs
22. Self-care is so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel. – Eleanor Brown
23. When you believe in yourself more than you believe in food, you will stop using food as if it were your only chance at not falling apart. – Geneen Roth.
24. The habit you practice daily will either help or hinder your goals. – Vita Vie Retreat
25. Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
26. By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgement. – Steve Maraboli
27. When you truly understand that your food choices are powerful and life affirming you can exercise control and restraint without deprivation. – Marlene Adelmann
28. Workout because you love yourself, not because you hate your body. – Unknown
29. Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude. – Unknown
30. Health is much more dependent on our habits and nutrition than on medicine. – John Lubbock
31. Consistency doesn’t mean never messing up, it means never giving up.
32. There’s a lot of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven’t the time to enjoy it. – Josh Billings
33. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse. – Unknown
34. When you start eating food without labels, you no longer need to count calories. – Amanda Kraft
35. Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness. – Edward Stanley
36. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. – Lao Tzu
37. Good things come to those who sweat. – Unknown
38. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. – Jim Rohn
39. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I’m possible. – Audrey Hepburn
40. Remember that any exercise is better than no exercise. – Unknown
41. Every 35 days, your skin replaces itself. Your liver, about a month. Your body makes these new cells from the food you eat. What you eat literally becomes you. You have a choice in what you’re made of. You are what you eat. – Unknown
42. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; or you can live as if everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
43. A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. – Paul Dudley White
44. A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier. – Tom Stoppard
45. Be patient with yourself as your evolve. Small, healthy choices make a big difference in the long run! – Smidts in St Louis
46. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they give up. – Thomas Edison
47. Whatever it takes, you are worth it. Eat food that nourishes your body. Get up and move every day. Treat your mind and body with love and respect. Not next month. Not tomorrow. Today. – Unknown
48. I don’t believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive. – Joseph Campbell
49. Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. – Doug Larson
50. Sorry, there´s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story. – Morgan Spurlock
Healthy living is the key to enjoying a long, fulfilling life. Here at Joyfresh, we are committed to inspiring a healthy and joyous life. We hope you enjoy these healthy living quotes as much as we do. Try your best to live the healthiest life, be physically active regularly, eat a healthy diet, practice meditation, have a positive mindset and take good care of yourself.
Hey Joyfreshers, is there a quote that motivates and inspires you to live a healthy lifestyle. Tell us your favorite healthy living quotes below!