Have you ever tried frozen grapes, especially in the summer? It’s like the best summer snack ever! It tastes like sweet frozen candy. It’s that icy cool-you-down snack you need on a hot day, perfectly refreshing, incredibly healthy, and so easy to prepare.
There are different types of grapes, and you can use any of the seedless grapes for your Frozen grape snack. Grapes are juicy and sweet, and they are very nutritious, full of antioxidants and fiber. They are all amazing.
This isn’t really a recipe because you don’t need plenty ingredients and preparation is just about 5 minutes.
- Seedless grapes ( Even though you can use any kind of grapes, the most suitable ones to use for your frozen snack are the seedless ones. It’s more easy to bite without crunching any seed.)
- Place your grapes in a large colander, and rinse them with cold water.
- Gently rinse them, check and remove any broken or decayed grapes.
- Pull the grapes from the stem.
- Spread out the grapes in a pan or tray lined with wax paper or parchment paper to drain the excess water. This will not allow the grapes to stick together when they are frozen.
- Get a Ziploc bag and fill it up with the cleaned grapes.
- Freeze the grapes for 6 – 8 hours.
- When the grapes are frozen, get them out from the freezer and eat them right away.
You can eat your frozen grapes with caramel or chocolate. They are also good for red and white wine. Eat your frozen grapes when you get sugar cravings. Just pop some frozen grapes in your mouth instead of candy.
We’ve tried preparing this snack with almost all our grapes – Jack’s Salute, Sweet Celebration, Candy Snaps, Sweet Globe, Sweet Sapphire, and Cotton Candy; and they are sweet and refreshing. You would love all these sweet treats when they are icy. Don’t forget to try out Cotton Candy Grapes as Frozen snack – they are green, big and taste amazing!