This classic chicken salad with grapes is an easy and quick, healthy recipe, loaded with sweet, rich punches and flavors. It’s delicious and perfectly creamy with the right flavors and seasonings to crunch. You can serve it as a sandwich, with crackers or on greens.
The creamy salad is filled with sweet red and white grapes topped off with yogurt dressing. You can enjoy this dish with your friends or families on a Sunday afternoon or at a family gathering, birthday party, or bridal shower.
Grapes are rich in nutrients, they are a good source of fibre, and a wide range of vitamins and minerals. Thus, the health benefits of grapes combined with other ingredients added to them such as yogurt (probiotics), greens (vegetables) create the perfect recipe to improve your overall wellness, and happiness.
Total Time: 20 min | Yield: A bowl of Salad | Serving Size: 5
COOKING METHOD: Mixing, Cooking, Dressing
COURSE: Appetizer, Snack
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup white grapes, halved
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
Preparing The Chicken ( Make Ahead)
- Rinse the boneless, skinless chicken breast, add 1/2 cup of water, season it with salt and pepper and slow cook until it’s thoroughly cooked but don’t allow it to dry up. It can take up to 3 hours.
- Once cool, shred the chicken.